Tag Archives: ASRM

Now that the ASRM has lifted the “Experimental” label on egg freezing (also known as oocyte preservation, fertility preservation, or egg banking), more attention is being focused on options available for egg freezing, and educating the public about treatment options and identifying when … Continue reading

Posted in Czech, egg freezing, Fertility News, IVF Treatment Abroad, travel | Tagged , , , , , , | Comments Off on Fertility Preservation aka Egg Freezing

I am often asked about the differences of using frozen donor eggs (unfertilized donor eggs from an egg bank) vs. doing a fresh donor egg cycle.   Here are a few things to consider: The benefits to frozen donor eggs (not … Continue reading

Posted in Donor Egg IVF, donor embryos, Fertility News, frozen donor eggs, IVF Treatment Abroad | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off on Frozen Donor Eggs

An interesting question was posed recently suggesting that virtually all overseas egg donors are being exploited if their home country had limits on egg donor compensation. Unlike the United States, where donors can set their own compensation (although many clinics and … Continue reading

Posted in Czech, Donor Egg IVF, egg donor, IVF Treatment Abroad | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment

A recent Spanish study showed a 7% increase in birth rates when two embryos were transferred together.  When only one embryo was implanted, the survival to birth rate was 76%, vs 83% for a twin pregnancy. The study, published in the January … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments