Fertility Success Rates recently published their list of the top US clinics for Live Birth rates with Fresh Donor Eggs. They are reporting that this data is based on the 2009 Society For Assisted Reproductive Technology (aka SART) IVF Success Rates data (note: not all reproductive clinics report to SART).
The top two clinics were no surprise since they have been on the top of most DE lists for several years. However, a few other clinics who rounded out the top 10 were not who I expected, and a few that I expected to be there did not make the list.
Of course, this data is from 2009 cycles, so we know that the current statistics may be very different, and it is in the best interest of the patient to check with clinics for their most recent statistics. When comparing recent statistics, I personally think that clinical pregnancies are a good indicator for recent comparisons before the live birth rate is available. After all, the reproductive doctor gets you pregnant, but really has very little control over what happens after a clinical pregnancy is confirmed and you are no longer under their care.
And so without further ado, here is the SART 2009 IVF Success Rates for Fresh Donor Egg cycles at clinics in the US – listed with Live Birth Rates, and number of cycles:
- San Diego Fertility Center – 85.1% live birth rate per transfer, 67 cycles
- Oregon Reproductive Medicine – 82.2% live birth rate per transfer, 90 cycles
- Houston IVF – 80.5% live birth rate per transfer, 41 cycles
- Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine – 79.2% live birth rate per transfer, 24 cycles
- Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago – 74% live birth rate per transfer, 50 cycles
- Pacific NW Fertility and IVF Specialists – 73.1% live birth rate per transfer, 93 cycles
- Reproductive Specialty Medical Center (Newport Beach, CA) – 73.1% live birth rate per transfer, 26 cycles
- Center of Reproductive Medicine (Webster, TX) – 72.7% live birth rate per transfer, 33 cycles
- Colorado Ctr. for Reproductive Medicine (Lone Tree, CO) – 70.6% live birth rate per transfer, 204 cycles
- Center for Assisted Reproduction (Bedford, TX) – 70% live birth rate per transfer, 30 cycles